$499 First Month
Introductory Rate for 2019
Access to EVERYTHING
$399 First Month
Looking to purchase more than one? Check out our group rates.
Tubelite Customer and Bulk Rate
If you’re a Tubelite customer, contact us to find out about our special Tubelite pricing.
What you will receive.
- 10 training courses + 10 knowledge quizzes
- Multi-media training materials (available for download)
- Q & A forum with industry professionals
- DICE Length Cut Optimizer – A web based, phase-minded, stock optimizer tool
- Live chat / help desk
- Monthly Course Updates
- Shop Drawings 101
- Glazing Systems 101
- Submittal & Approval Process
- Ordering Project Materials – Stock Lengths
- Ordering Project Materials – Accessories
- Ordering Project Materials – Sealant & Backer Rod
- Ordering Project Materials – Glass
- Introduction to Fabrication
- Project Close Out
Frequently Asked Questions
You have access to the full library of courses.
Absolutely not. Cancel any time.
It’s relatively high level. We want our students to come out of the course feeling “conversational”. We don’t dive into the specifics of Tubelite, however, Tubelite’s Storefront, Curtainwall & Entrance Systems were chosen and used as examples throughout the GIT training due to their high-quality products, timely delivery and personal service as it has earned them a strong reputation for dependability. Future courses will take deeper dives into certain areas. All of those additional courses would be included with the lower monthly fee. As well as access to our glazing professionals for questions, etc.
We’d prefer each student to have their own login.
- Continued access to 10 training courses + 10 knowledge quizzes
- Monthly release of new glazing training material
- Multi-media training materials
- Q & A forum with seasoned glazing professionals
- DICE Length Cut Optimizer
- Live Chat / Help Desk