We’re asked almost every day,
“Who is LearnGlazing.com for and will this training work for my team”?
The focus of our training program is to bring existing employees and/or new hires from a basic background in project management or estimating into the Glazing world.
Our first set of courses, “The Core 10”, help students to become conversational and provide a foundation for deeper learning. The additional, monthly courses start to focus on a wider range of topics that seasoned glazing professionals like to brush up on. Currently, there is a total of 6 additional course right now with a full line up ready for next year (see the list).
It’s not a stretch to say that most of your employees, from different backgrounds, would benefit from this training.
Here are our Top 5 Reasons You Should Use LearnGlazing.com
- There’s a lack of training tools for bringing new PMs up to speed.
- To provide experienced, non-glazing new hires with a solid foundation for developing into an experienced glazing PM.
- Hiring new PMs puts a time (money) burden on hiring managers and owners. GIT training tools alleviates that burden in a cost effective manner.
- New PMs learn the foundation of:
- Glazing Systems
- Manual take off method for ordering stock lengths
- Creating a glass spreadsheet
- Required project close out items
- What does a monthly membership include?
- Access to the “Core 10” courses – Go back and revisit sections even after taking the quiz.
- New, monthly courses – See the 2020 lineup
- Access to the Q&A discussion forum – Ask questions, get answers
Bonus – Not only can students print off of certificate once each course is completed, but group leaders have the ability to view student progress and quiz results.